Services – Things we can do for you
Our Licensed Commercial Drivers and fleet of trucks are ready to deliver what you need, six days a week. We offer dump truck service for bulk materials, and palletized materials can be delivered by Boom truck or Piggy-back (forklift). Large quantities of materials can be delivered direct from factory or quarry at special rates. Please read our delivery policy.
As an added service to assist in your purchase, we offer estimates of quantities and prices. Bring as much information as you can: accurate measurements of your project, a drawing of your idea, and pictures of existing conditions. We will put our experience and knowledge to work for you to help you figure out what you need. Please read our estimate policy.
It is sometimes possible to match new brick, stone, stucco, etc., to your existing materials. We will put our experience and knowledge to work for you to help you find the best match we can. Please read our matching policy.
Bluestone, Limestone, and Sandstone purchased from us can be cut and finished to your specifications in our on-site stone shop. Our expert stone cutters are experienced at fashioning steps, hearths, mantels, bar and kitchen tops, and much more. If your design incorporates any curves, angles, or special shapes, we require that you provide a template in a durable material (usually 1/8” plywood) cut and marked precisely to fit your job. Please read our cutting policy.
Policies – Things you should know
Your personal or business check is welcome. All checks must be issued in the state of New Jersey. No checks will be accepted without:
- An imprint of the check maker’s name and address. A post office box is not acceptable.
- The check maker’s phone number and Driver’s license number written on the check. A Cell phone number is not acceptable.
Delivery times are estimates only. We are not responsible for lost time or any other expenses associated with the project.
We are not responsible for damage when asked to drive beyond the curb line. A driver’s recommendation that he or she can enter the property without damage is in no way a warranty against damage. Customer’s responsibility when requesting delivery beyond the curb line includes costs of towing.
We do not guarantee against errors in design or calculation. We offer estimates of quantities as an added service to assist in your purchase, but many crucial aspects of your job are out of our control.
- If you have too much material, any returns are subject to our return policies below.
- If you do not have enough material, we will do everything we can to assist you, but further purchases will be subject to standard prices, delivery charges, and delivery schedules.
- We are not responsible for lost time or any other expenses associated with your project.
- No returns will be accepted on custom ordered material.
We do not guarantee that recommended materials will match existing materials. The customer is responsible for final approval prior to purchase. Please note:
- Samples of materials offered for purchase will represent the color, texture, size, and other aspects of the materials, but some variation can occur.
- Weathering, workmanship, and other variables affect the way existing materials look.
- Variations in color, texture, size, and other aspects of both natural and manufactured materials can occur. There may be visible differences between old and new, even when sources are the same.
A 15% restocking charge will apply to all returns. All returns must be accompanied by a receipt. All returns must be in saleable condition, at our sole discretion. Delivery charges will apply if our trucks are required, and we reserve the right to determine that a quantity of material is too small for us to pick up. Refunds on items paid for by check will be refunded by check no sooner than 10 days after return. Refunds on items paid by credit card must be credited to the same card.
- Special orders can not be returned
- Bricks can not be returned
- Bagged goods can be returned no more than three days from date of purchase.
We do not guarantee against errors in design or calculation. We are not responsible for lost time or any other expenses associated with the project.
Please note no returns will be accepted on custom ordered material.
Vehicle Damage Policy
Customers using their own or a company vehicle to pick up supplies in our yard do so at their own risk. Lippincott’s Supply will not accept liability for cosmetic or superficial damage which does not impair the function or safety of the vehicle.
We will make every effort to load your vehicle with appropriate care. If you are not willing to accept a scratch or dent to your vehicle from contact with heavy and awkward materials, please make other arrangements for receiving your material.